Throughout the school year, many events occur requiring a team to serve in concessions and gate. Assembling a team of paid workers would be extensive, not cost-effective, and ultimately impact tuition. Working to solve these concerns and put our best foot forward, we’ve designed the Event Host program. In this program, each custodial parent is asked to serve at one event throughout June 30th of the current school year.
- A $500 per custodial parent fee will be applied to all family accounts at the beginning of the year and removed after fulfilling the requirement. This fee will not exceed $1,000 per two custodial parent family. Once you have completed your Event Host commitment, the fee will be removed on a per person basis. To avoid the fee, service must be completed before the last day of June.
- For those who cover multiple events, we want to reward you! We have created a program called, “BULLDOG ALL CALL.” For every extra volunteer commitment outside of the 1 per custodial parent you fulfill in the school year, we will enter your name into a drawing. At the end of the year, we will give away three $1000 tuition vouchers for the next school year! For the BULLDOG ALL CALL any parent may serve, including non-custodial step parents, additional times to be entered into the tuition waiver drawing pool.
- For those who would like to opt out of serving completely, the $500 fee per custodial parent will be applied to your family account. This fee will be applied at the beginning of the year and must be paid prior to beginning the next school year or before records are released.
- Traditional households or households where the step-parent has obtained legal guardianship implying financial responsibility, a $500 fee for each custodial parent/guardian will apply.
- In the case of a single parent, with or without a non-custodial step parent, the fee is $500.
- A split custody situation with both biological parents in an active role would result in a $500 per custodial parent fee. If one or both parents are remarried, the non-custodial step-parent(s) would not be required to participate in the program and no fee will be charged for them.
- We have opportunities for each custodial family member to complete their service commitment. Opportunities are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Schedule and complete early for the best options.
- Due to the amount of time spent, official LCS Volunteer Youth Coaches are exempt from the Event Host program. Chain crews, clock-keepers, parking lot attendants, etc. are separate from the Event Host requirements but may be considered if equitable time/shifts are completed.
- Last minute cancellations and no call, no-shows create issues for everyone. If you need to make an adjustment to your schedule, please login to the scheduler and make the necessary changes. If this occurs within 48 hours of your scheduled time, you need to call 918-234-8192 or email Kelly Birch directly at email@example.com.
- Sign up promptly and confirm your events. Next, come prepared to serve our guests with excellence!
HOW TO SIGN UP:
Go to lincolnchristianschool.com and click on the Parent’s Resources tab. Scroll down to the Volunteer box and click on the link to sign up. **NOTE: To receive credit, each respective custodial parent must register with their own email address. Not a family account but an individual personal account. Once registered, you can denote who will be serving for you if a particular spouse will serve for the other.