Students are not required to wear uniforms on this day. See the dress guidelines below. (Seniors may opt out of having photos made. If not having pictures made, regular dress code is in effect.)
Please follow these guidelines:
• Refrain from wearing green (photos are taken in front of a green screen).
• Sweats, athletic shorts, leggings and jeans with rips/tears are not permitted.
• Shorts, dresses, and skirts must follow the dress code guidelines for length.
• Tank, halter, spaghetti straps and strapless tops/dresses are not allowed.
• All clothes should reflect modesty, neatness and appropriateness.
All orders will be done online; you will receive ordering information when the proofs are returned. There is no re-take date for spring pictures.